Printing was founded in 1898 by Stewart Hartley & W.H. Buzacott.
Messrs Hartley & W.H. Buzacott owned The Daily Record
Newspaper and recognised a niche existed for a reliable,
high quality commercial printed operation to supplement their
1899 Record Printing moved from The Daily Record Newspaper
into a three-storeyed building at 179 East Street, Rockhampton,
where it remained until 1974. After being purchased by Capricornia
Newspapers, producers of Rockhampton's Morning Bulletin, Record
Printing was moved to a new location at 56 Denham Street.
printers and stationers, Sisley & Sons, purchased Record Printing
in 1989 and then sold it to the current owner, Ken Merry in 1990.
Record Printing: 17 Evelyn Street, Zilzie (Qld) 4710
Phone: (07) 49 388 044 ....
Fax: (07) 49 388 077